Business News – Opportunities – Reviews
- VISA Finally Speaks! – Talks Down to Crypto Users and Enthusiasts – The End is Coming!
- Do you know anyone that has invested in BTC after the ATH?
- Tropical Cyclone Nora lashes northern Australia
- The federal Reserve Note is a Faith Based Fiat Currency… All fiat currencies eventually return to its intrinsic value of $0.00
- Tesla to slow shipments in Norway due to unsafe delivery trucks
- A month after PNG quake, cash-strapped govt struggles to help the hardest-hit
- Whoever can’t see a multi-trillion cap for Bitcoin
- PSA: Merchants, don’t forget to update OpenStreetMaps
- Your cash is not welcome here…
- IRS Reminds Taxpayers to Report Virtual Currency Earnings
- World’s 9th Largest Stock Exchange To Launch Bitcoin Brokerage For Institutional Investors
- With LN going live last week, thought I’d re-post this article explaining how it works plus pros & cons for anybody who doesn’t know much about it yet. Hope it helps!
- Trump Bans Petro, a Pacquiao ICO and the Caribbean Goes Crypto: Week in Review
- WordPress websites can now accept instant Bitcoin payments: thanks to Blockstream
- Tipping on Lightning with the Nanotip LApp
- Slush Pool Mines the First ASIC Boost Block Sparking More Debate
- Trade war with China could be bad for dollar, good for bitcoin
- I downloaded 14 years of my Facebook data and here’s what happened
- Stormy Daniels, Trump’s Unlikely Foe, Is ‘Not Someone to Be Underestimated’
- Zimbabwe’s only Crypto Exchange Aims for a National Digital Revolution
- ICOs Are Keeping More of the Pie to Themselves
- Found a great Merchant that accept bitcoin for flights, hotels, and touristic events called Future Travels as I traveled only using Bitcoin directly. A great Alternative to Expedia in the US, Cheapair, with quicker confirmation time as they use the platform tinkl.it for payments.
- Santander Confirms Ripple-based Cross-border Payments are Coming “Soon”
- It is a matter of time before banks embrace bitcoin
- Roadmap for bitcoin – Andreas Antonopoulos