Business News – Opportunities – Reviews
- South African Company Nears License to Sell J. & J. Covid Shot Across Africa
- The head of Meta’s cryptocurrency efforts is leaving the company.
- Janet Yellen still supports a plan to make banks give the I.R.S. new customer data.
- January WTI oil loses $3.77, or 5.4%, to settle at $66.18/bbl
- WTI oil futures post worst monthly drop since March 2020
- Jim Warren, Early Influencer in Personal Computing, Dies at 85
- Jack Dorsey’s Twitter Departure Hints at Tech Moguls’ Restlessness
- February gold falls $8.70, or 0.5%, to settle at $1,776.50/oz
- Most-active gold futures log a loss of about 0.4% for the month
- : Pfizer stock rises 3.1%, to pace just the 17 of the S&P 500’s components that are gaining ground
- Oil futures fall near session lows in afternoon dealings
- January WTI oil loses $4.04, or 5.8%, to $65.91/bbl
- January Brent oil down $2.90, or 4%, at $70.54/bbl
- Gold futures turn lower on Comex after trading as high as $1,811.40/oz
- February gold falls $8.90, or 0.5%, to $1,776.30/oz
- : DMC Global upgraded to buy from neutral at Sidoti & Co.
- Powell signals the Fed’s bond-buying program could end sooner as inflation persists.
- S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite down 1.5%
- Dow Jones Industrial Average down 525 points, or 1.5%
- Stocks extend losses after Fed’s Powell says appropriate to consider faster taper
- Powell says final decision on faster taper will come only after reviewing upcoming data on jobs and inflation
- Powell says it is appropriate to consider a faster taper at December meeting given economic outlook
- Powell says the risk of higher inflation has increased
- Dillard’s initiated at sell with $190 price target at UBS
- S&P 500 down 0.5% at 4,633.27
Business News - Opportunities - Reviews